Sunday, July 31, 2011

Second Shooter! Happy Gunther!

So, as I mentioned earlier, I had the pleasure of being the second shooter in a wedding with my dear friend Lacey (check her blog out at Lacey Crough Photo). She is an amazing photographer and it was such a treat to spend the day with her! Also, it was a pleasure was to spend the day taken pictures of beautiful people at a beautiful location! Congratulations, Sean and Kayla Gunther! My new header came from a shot that snuck-in, in between the ceremony and reception.


The location is at Lone Summit Ranch in Lee's Summit, MO. (Gorgeous location for any of my K.C. people! :) This is not all of the photos by any means, so I wouldn't be surprised if I post more as I go through them, but these are some of my instant favorites.





You know it is a good location and the lighting is perfect when I only like a couple photos more in black and white than I do in color. I am a sucker for black and white but I think these pictures speak for themselves.




The setting is obviously in the country (right where I am at home!).

However, I was tasked with taking the photos of the men for the day. Great group of guys, really! On our trasping through the fields the men were all joking how funny it would be if a snake slithered over the top of my foot since I had sandals on...funny right? No, not really, because that darn near almost happened! The boys thought it was great. Me not so much, but the records state that I did NOT squeal, run or chicken out! We pressed on!

We got the shot on the hay bails and that was what I was going for...SWEET!

This place was absolutely romantic and fantastic! Beautiful couple! Great friend to shoot with and overall great weekend with my family! Who could ask for anything more? Ok, I could have done without the snake but that is neither here nor there! Ok it was there, but not here now, praise the heavens.

1 comment:

  1. Great work sweetie. Love the SaraShoots! captions. Mama

    ReplyDelete